2 Haziran 2015 Salı

Yves Rocher Apricot Fruity Scrub


Herkese Günaydın!
Yves Rocher'in kayısılı peelingini duymayan kalmamıştır herhalde. Bende uzun bir zamandır bu peelingi kullanıyorum ve sizlerle görüşlerimi paylaşmak istiyorum. Bu peelingi haftada 2 kere uyguluyorum.

Goodmorning everbody!
I'm sure you've all heard of this Yves Rocher Apricot Fruity Scrub. I've been using it for a long time and I wanted to share my ideas about it with you guys. I use this peeling twice a week.




Ürünün içindeki peeling tanecikleri çok sert,büyük ve cilde zarar verecek cinsten değil. Uygulama sırasında cildime gerçekten çok hafif bir peeling uyguladığımı hissedebiliyorum. Cildimi duruladıktan sonra da yüzümde kuruma yada gerilme gibi bir his oluşmuyor. Aksine yüzümü pürüzsüz ve yumuşak hissediyorum. Bu nedenle bu üründen çok memnunum. Mükemmel de bir kokusu var. Tabiki cildimde yara yada sivilce olduğu zaman o bölgeleri atlayarak bu ürünü uyguluyorum. Çünkü bildiğiniz gibi peelingleri bu tarz bölgelere sürmek o bölgenin daha kötü olmasına neden olur.


  The granules of this peeling are not to big,hard and not of a kind that would harm your skin. While I apply this peeling I feel that it gently removes the dead cells on my skin. And when I rinse it off,my skin doesn't feel dry or tense. On the contrary, my face feels smooth and soft. And that's why I'm really happy about how this product turned out. Plus it has an amazing scent. When I have scars or pimples on my face, I avoid applying the product directly on those areas. Because as you all know applying a peeling on such areas will cause those areas to become worse and irritated.

 Sevgilerimle,
 With love,
 Bloggercat 





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder