8 Haziran 2015 Pazartesi

Sabah Rutinim/My Morning Routine


Merhabalar
Sabah rutini yazımla karşınızdayımmm :) Size sabahları hangi ürünleri kullandığımı adım adım anlatacağım. Herşeyden önce cilt tipimi de yazmamda fayda var diye görüyorum. Cildim karma. Yani T bölgem yağlı gerisi de kuru.

Hello everyone
I am here today, writing to my blog about my morning routine :) I will write step by step which products I use in the mornings. Before I begin, I think it is probably a good idea for me to write my skin type :)I have a combination skin. Which means I have an oily T zone and the rest of my face is dry.

1) İlk olarak yüzümü Estee Lauder’in Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser’ıyla yıkıyorum. Bu köpük formda bir temizleyici. Cildimi sabah akşam yıkadığım için ve cildimi çok kurutmaması için bunu tercih ediyorum.

1) First of all I wash my face with Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser. This is, as you can tell by the name,is a foaming cleanser . I prefer especially a foaming cleanser so that my skin doesn’t get too dry.Because I wash my face twice a day( in the mornings and at nights ).


2) Yıkama işleminden sonra yüzümü Body Shop’un bu çok severek kullandığım Nutriganics Refreshing toniğiyle temizliyorum. Bu adım cildimi ferahlatıyor.

2) After the cleansing process I use my Body Shop Nutriganics Refreshing Toner. I love this product . It refreshens my face very nicely.


3) Göz kremi olarak eğer dışarı çıkacağım bir günse Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream’i kullanıyorum. Bunu tercih etmemin nedeni ise içinde SPF 25 içermesi. Göz bölgesi bildiğiniz gibi hassas bir bölge ve ben bu bölgeyi de elimden geldiğince güneşten korumaya çalışıyorum.  Eğer evde kalacağım bir günse de Clinique’in All About Eyes göz kremini kullanıyorum.

3) For eye cream I use Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream, if I’m going out that day. The reason I prefer this one is that, it contains SPF 25. As you all know the eye area is a very sensitive area and I try to protect this area from the sunlight as much as possible. If it’s a day that I prefer to stay at home than I just put on my Clinique All About Eyes eye cream.



4) En son olarak da cildimi Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ile nemlendiriyorum. Bu senelerdir kullandığım ve çok memnun olduğum bir nemlendirici.

4) And lastly I moisturize my face using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. This is a product I’ve been using for years and I definitely love it.


Benim sabah rutinim işte bu kadar :) .Umarım okumak hoşunuza gitmiştir. Sizin sabahları severek kullandığınız cilt bakım ürünleri hangileri?


And that’s all from my morning routine. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Which skin products do you use every morning? 






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder