15 Haziran 2015 Pazartesi

Body Shop Nutriganics Refreshing Toner


Bugün bloğumun konuğu Body Shop’un Nutriganics Refreshing Toner’i. Bir sürü tonik denedim(High End ve Drugstore olarak.). Ama en çok bu tonikten memnun kaldim. Nedenlerini de hemen açıklıyorum :).

Today’s guest on my blog is Body Shop Nutriganics Refreshing Toner. I’ve tried a lot of toners (both High End and Drugstore). But I’m most happy with this product.  I will tell you the reasons of that right now :).



 Öncelikle içeriği %98 doğal. Paraben ve silikon içermiyor. Özellikle bu kadar doğal içerikli bir ürün kullanmak beni çok mutlu ediyor.  Yüzüme bir pamuk yardımıyla uyguluyorum ve uygulama sırasında yüzümü çok ferahlatıyor,kesinlikle kurutmuyor. Aksine vaat ettiği gibi yüzümü yumuşatıyor. Ben denemek için küçük boyunu almıştım sonra çok memnun kaldığım için büyük boyuna geçtim. Eğer ürünü denemek isterseniz size de aynısını öneririm. Küçük boy ürünler ürünü deneyip,yüzünüzle anlaşıp anlaşamayacağını anlamak için çok pratik oluyor.


 First of all the %98 of the ingredients are from natural origin. It doesn’t contain paraben and silicones. To use that kind of a natural product makes me really happy. I apply it to my face with a cotton pad. It refreshens my face,doesn’t make my skin feel dry. On the contrary ,as the brand promises,it makes my face smooth. I’ve bought the small size at first to try it out. But since I got really happy with how it turned out, I’ve bought the normal size a few days ago.I recommend doing the same thing if you want to try this toner out. Buying the small size is a better idea to try and figure out how the product goes along with your skin.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder